Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a new year!

I'm so ready for this year.  I'm amped up, totally psyched.  Because I know it's going to rock.  I'm going to do everything I set my mind to and then some.  I'm going to get my name out there and be swarmed with orders.

Ok, that was my motivational speech to myself.  I know we all have to have those little moments to keep us going.  New Years resolutions are good for that.  Gives us all the opportunity to set goals for ourselves.  I know I'm a few days late posting these, but here's what I want to accomplish for YesterEra in 2011:

*Wider selection of clothing covering a range of decades from 1920s-1970s

*Keep up with this blog/website and get a decent # of followers

*Get a sale per day on Etsy

*Get involved in a runway show (I already plan to do Runaway Runway this year)

*Put some of my clothing pieces on consignment

*Create more veils with headpieces
 

I think that's all I can think of for now.  I hope I accomplish all of those and have to come up with more goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment